Amazon Customer Care
Amazon Phone Number
Do you want Amazon Phone Number? Then you are at right place we’ll provide you all detail about Amazon Phone Number. +442030140221
Hello Everyone welcome to Our Website amazon customer care, Amazon Phone Number On our website you will find all the information about the Amazon Phone Number.
In Another word, you will find full detail about Amazon customer care number.
You will also find Toll-Free Number, Email ID and full address of Amazon Customer Service.
If you are a regular user of Amazon you should bookmark this page for any future queries or any problems.
If you are a regular customer of Amazon then there might be a chance that you need to replace or return your purchased item for that you need to talk to Amazon Customer Care.
And for warranty purpose, you also need to talk to Amazon Customer Sevice and there are many problems which can occur. Then for solving those problems, you need to talk to Amazon Customer Care.
Not only for solving your problem but also for getting some information you need to talk to Amazon Customer Care. In this case, you need Amazon Phone Number and some other detail like the address of the head office, email ids, etc.
So we are here to provide you with all the detail which you will help you to Contact Amazon Customer Care.
Amazon Registered Office in India
- Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor-Block A & Block B, Survey Number-109,110,111/2, Nanakramguda Village,
- Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd., 9th & 10th Floor, Bulding#9-, Raheja Mindspace, Madhapur, Hyderabad, 040 – 40005111
- #40,3rd Floor, SP Infocity, M G R Salai, Perungudi
Kandanchavady, Chennai-600096, 044-30883088
- Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd., 2nd Floor, Safina Towers, Opposite to J.P. Techno Park, No.3, Ali Asker Road, Bangalore – 560052, +91-80-41970000
- Amazon Development Center India Pvt Ltd., Brigade Gateway,8th, 9th & 10th Floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road,
Malleshwaram(W), Bangalore-560055, +91-80-33273000
Amazon India Head Office
Brigade Gateway, 8th floor, 26/1, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Malleshwaram(W), Bangalore-560055, Karnataka, India.
eMail- [email protected] (Public Relation Queries)
How to contact Amazon Customer care from Amazon Website
- Step 1- First of all you need to open your browser and then open this link https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html
- Step 2- After that, you need to scroll down the page and then find “Customer Service” link shown in image below and click on it.
- Step 3- Then click on the “Contact Us” Button.
- Step 4- Here another tab of the browser will open and ask you to login then simply fill the correct login detail in the right field
- Step 5- Then the page shown below will open and from here you have select your product for which you want to contact Amazon Customer Service
- Step 6- After selecting your product scroll down and select your issue for which you need Amazon Phone Number.
- Step 7- Then scroll down the page, after that select the option by which you want to Contact Amazon Customer Care. According to me, “Phone” is the best way.
- Step 8- Then select your language you are comfortable with then click on the “Phone” button.
- Step 9- After that, you need to fill your Mobile number then click on “Call me now” button.
- Step 10- Its done, now a call will come from Amazon Phone Number to your phone which you have filled earlier. Now ask them any anything regarding your order.
How to Contact Amazon Customer Care from the App
As you all know Amazon has an Application you can download it from Google Play store, after installing this app into your device you can buy anything listed there. You can also contact Amazon Customer Care from the app itself. You only have to follow these steps shown below.
- Step 1- Launch the Amazon app and log in your account (if not logged in)
Step 2- Now, Click on three horizontal line which is on top and left of your screen. A window will slide out from left side of your screen.
- Step 3- At down of that window which slides out now, you will see “Customer Sevice” button you have to click on that button. You will be redirected to the new page.
- Step 4- Here you have to click on the “Contact Us” button which is on the down of the page. You will be redirected to another page.
- Step 5- At this step, you can you can choose the ways by which you want to talk to Amazon customer service. I am going with Amazon Phone Number so, for that, you need to click on “Call Us” button. After clicking you will be redirected to another page.
- Step 6- In this page, you have to choose your problem for which you want to contact Amazon Customer Care.
- Step 6- Again choose an issue.
- Step 7- Here you have to choose your product for which you want to do any query or complaint
- Step 8- After selecting your product click on “Continue to Customer Service”. Then new page will open.
- Step 9- Now select your language in which you want to talk to customer care then fill your phone number and click on “Call me now” button. A call will come from Amazon Phone Number pick that phone and talk to Amazon Customer Care.
Issues On Which You Can Talk To Amazon Customer Care
- The order you have been placed that can be tracked. The location of the package is always updating till it reaches to the respected customer . You can know the estimated date and time of delivery by using “Track Your Order” option.
- Suppose you had ordered a product but you are not satisfied with that product and you don’t want to use it so, you’ll wish to return that product to Amazon. So by contacting Amazon Customer Care using Amazon Phone Number you can easily return that item.
- If for some reason you wish to cancel the order you have placed, you can contact the Customer Care of Amazon and ask them to cancel it for you! If you have already paid for your order, the Amazon Customer Care will initiate a refund immediately!
Amazon Replacement Policy
Before buying anything on Amazon please check the return policy of that product because each and every product on Amazon comes with the different return policy like some of the product have 10 days replacement policy and some of the product have 15 days return policy.
In general, an item may be eligible for return within the applicable return window if it fulfills one or more of the following conditions:
- Was delivered in a physically damaged condition
- Has missing parts or accessories
- Is different from what was ordered
- Is different from its description on the product detail page on Amazon.in
-> The item which is mark as non-returnable cannot be returned.
-> All the items should be returned in their original condition with all the accessories which was inside the box.
-> If you wish to return an electronic device that stores any personal information, please ensure that you have removed all such personal information from the device prior to returning.
Read all the Amazon’s Policies here:- https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202115040
Contact Amazon Customer Care from All Indian States
Amazon customer service for state, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh,Amazon Customer Support for Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and state.
Amazon Customer Care from All Indian Union Territories
Amazon Customer Service for Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep, and Puducherry.
Amazon Customer Care from Big Indian Cities in India
Amazon Phone Number for Calcutta, Howrah, Durgapur, Asansol, Siliguri, Maheshtala, Rajpur Sonarpur, South slug, Gopalpur, Bhatpara, Panihati, Kamarhati, Bardhaman, Kulti, Bally, Barasat, North slug, Baranagar, Uluberia, Naihati, Bidhan Nagar, Kharagpur, English Bazar, Haldia, Madhyamgram, Baharampur, Raiganj, Serampore, Hugli and Chinsurah, Dehradun, Haridwar, Lucknow, Kanpur, Ghaziabad, Agra, Meerut, Varanasi, Allahabad, Moradabad and Bareily
Amazon mobile number for Aligarh, Saharanpur, Gorakhpur, Noida, Firozabad, Loni, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Mathura, Shahjahanpur, Rampur, Mau, Farrukhabad, Hapur, Etawah, Mirzapur, Bulandshahr, Murwara, Sambhal, Amroha, Fatehpur, Rae Bareli, Khora, Orai, Bahraich, Jaunpur, Unnao, Agartala, Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, Ramagundam, Secunderabad, Miryalaguda, Suryapet, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Tiruppur, Salem, Erode, Ambattur, Tirunelveli, and Avadi.
Amazon Support support for Tiruvottiyur, Thoothukudi, Nagarcoil, Thanjavur, Pallavaram, Dindigul, Vellore, Karaikudi, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Bikaner, Ajmer, Udaipur, Bhilwara, Alwar, Bharatpur, Sikar, Pali, Sri Ganganagar, Ludhiana, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Patiala, Bathinda, Ozhukarai, Puducherry, Sambalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Berhampur, Sambalpur, Rourkela, Raurkela Industrial administrative district, Aizawl, Imphal, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Thane, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Nashik, Kalyan-Dombivali, Vasai-Virar, Aurangabad, Navi Bombay, Solapur, Mira-Bhayandar, Bhiwandi, Amravati, Nanded, Kolhapur, Akola, Ulhasnagar, Sangli-Miraj & Kupwad, and Malegaon.
Amazon Customer Care number 24×7 for Jalgaon, Latur, Dhule, Ahmednagar, Satara, Chandrapur, Parbhani, Ichalkaranji, Jalna, Ambernath, Navi Bombay Panvel Raigad, Bhusawal, Panvel, Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior, Ujjain, Dewas, Satna, Sagar, Ratlam, Rewa, Singrauli, Burhanpur, Khandwa, Morena, Bhind, Guna, Shivpuri, Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kozhikode, Kollam, Thrissur, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Bangalore, Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysore, Gulbarga, Mangalore, Belgaum, Davanagere, Bellary, Bijapur, Shivamogga, Tumkur, Raichur, Bidar, Hospet, Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Bokaro, Mango, Deoghar, Srinagar, Jammu, Shimla, Faridabad, and Gurgaon.
While reading this article you may noticed that Amazon Phone Number for Rohtak, Panipat, Karnal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar, Panchkula, Bhiwani, Ambala, Sirsa, Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara, Rajkot, Bhavnagar, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Gandhidham, Nadiad, Gandhinagar, Anand, Morvi, Mahesana, Surendranagar Dudhrej, Delhi, Kirari Suleman Nagar, New Delhi, Karawal Nagar, Nangloi person, Bhalswa Jahangir Pur, swayer Pur Majra, Raipur, Bhilai, Korba, Bilaspur, Durg, Chandigarh, Patna, Gaya, Bhagalpur, Muzaffarpur, province Sharif, Darbhanga, Purnia, Arrah, Begusarai, Katihar, Munger, Chapra, Danapur, Saharsa, Sasaram, Hajipur, Dehri, Siwan, Bettiah, Motihari, Bagaha, Kishanganj, Jamalpur, Buxar, Jehanabad, Aurangabad, Guwahati, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Kadapa, Kakinada, Eluru, Anantapur, Vijayanagaram, Ongole, Nandyal, Chittoor, Machilipatnam, Adoni, Tenali, Proddatur, Hindupur, Bhimavaram, Madanapalle, Guntakal, Srikakulam, Dharmavaram, Gudivada, Narasaraopet, Tadipatri, Kavali, Tadepalligudem, and Amaravati.
- Download Mirzapur (Amazon Prime Web series) all episode
- Redmi Note 8 Pro Specification, Price, Review.
- Free Amazon Prime Membership By Airtel
- Amazon funds robotics grants for 100 schools
- Amazon App and Website Details
|Amazon Customer Service|